Belgian Cacao with Natural Honey(10piece*10g)100gm (2+1)
Manuka Honey 25+ 500 gm ( UMF )+ Propolis Chocolate 50G +Noukhba Honey VIP MUJEZA ISPAGHOL & OAT B-49%SPECIAL OFFERS
Manuka Honey 25+ 500 gm ( UMF )+ Propolis Chocolate 50G +Noukhba Honey VIP MUJEZA ISPAGHOL & OAT B0 out of 5(0)
Manuka Honey UMF +25 contain 1200 mg methylglyoxal per each kg of honey
Manuka honey is made in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native manuka bush.
MANUKA HONEY BENEFITS:
Manuka Honey has been used since ancient times to treat multiple conditions. It wasn’t until the late 19th century that researchers discovered that honey has natural antibacterial qualities.
Honey protects against damage caused by bacteria. Some also boost production of special cells that can repair tissue damaged by infection. And honey has an anti-inflammatory action that can quickly ease pain and inflammation.
It was also noted that manuka honey has calming skirts for: sore throat – cold symptoms – coughs – inflammations of the inner cavity, symptoms of colds, and fever sores.
Benefits of Manuka Honey for gastro-intestinal tract:
- digestion dysfunction
- Heartburn from Hyper Acidity
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Irritable bowel disease
- Duodenal ulcer
Spoon Yemeni Sidr Honey with propolis & Royal Jelly (16spoons) 1+1 free0 out of 5(0)
Sidr honey benefits:
- Rich in antioxidants, activates the liver, pancreas and kidneys, protects against cancer, and is useful for asthma and cough
- Activates the immune system and anti-microbial and nourishes the body with important minerals, especially for anemia
- Increases fertility, activates sexual vitality, and strengthens labor during childbirth
The benefits of propolis:
- A strong antioxidant that protects the body from the formation of free radicals in it to protect the body from diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, joint pain and all of the diseases of aging.
- Propolis and honey help speed healing of wounds and burns.
- It reduces the formation of blood clots by more than one mechanism, including that it has a blood-thinning effect.
- Tonic for immunity, anti-microbial, antiviral, and anti-tumor
- Anti-inflammatory, useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatic fever
- It resists liver cell damage, tooth decay and pain, and prevents bad breath
Royal jelly benefits:
- Regulating blood sugar and gland functions, for cardiovascular health, improving fertility and relieving menopausal symptoms, strengthening memory, relieving depression, combating signs of skin aging, strengthening the immune system, rich in nutrients and treating anemia