( Manuka Honey spoons (50 Spoons x 10g 1+1 free0 out of 5(0)
( Manuka Honey spoons
Manuka honey is made in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native manuka bush.
MANUKA HONEY BENEFITS:
Manuka Honey has been used since ancient times to treat multiple conditions. It wasn’t until the late 19th century that researchers discovered that honey has natural antibacterial qualities.
Honey protects against damage caused by bacteria. Some also boost production of special cells that can repair tissue damaged by infection. And honey has an anti-inflammatory action that can quickly ease pain and inflammation.
It was also noted that manuka honey has calming skirts for: sore throat – cold symptoms – coughs – inflammations of the inner cavity, symptoms of colds, and fever sores.
Benefits of Manuka Honey for gastro-intestinal tract:
- digestion dysfunction
- Heartburn from Hyper Acidity
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Irritable bowel disease
- Duodenal ulcer
Spoon Yemeni Sidr Honey with propolis & Royal Jelly (16spoons) 1+1 free0 out of 5(0)
Sidr honey benefits:
- Rich in antioxidants, activates the liver, pancreas and kidneys, protects against cancer, and is useful for asthma and cough
- Activates the immune system and anti-microbial and nourishes the body with important minerals, especially for anemia
- Increases fertility, activates sexual vitality, and strengthens labor during childbirth
The benefits of propolis:
- A strong antioxidant that protects the body from the formation of free radicals in it to protect the body from diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, joint pain and all of the diseases of aging.
- Propolis and honey help speed healing of wounds and burns.
- It reduces the formation of blood clots by more than one mechanism, including that it has a blood-thinning effect.
- Tonic for immunity, anti-microbial, antiviral, and anti-tumor
- Anti-inflammatory, useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatic fever
- It resists liver cell damage, tooth decay and pain, and prevents bad breath
Royal jelly benefits:
- Regulating blood sugar and gland functions, for cardiovascular health, improving fertility and relieving menopausal symptoms, strengthening memory, relieving depression, combating signs of skin aging, strengthening the immune system, rich in nutrients and treating anemia
Yemen Flowers Honey 50 Spoons x 10g 1+1 free0 out of 5(0)
Yemen Flowers Honey 50 Spoons
Bees extracted it from the nectar of more than one type of flower and it has more than one benefit and contains a percentage of various pollen, which gives it a high nutritional value to sweeten drinks and foods, an essential source of energy used in weight loss. To treat dry throat and cough, improve vision, treat nervous headaches, prevent eczema, herpes, psoriasis, and boils, activate and purify blood circulation, and is very useful for allergies, dizziness, vomiting, constipation, excess acidity, and uterine contractions. And useful for the nervous colon and the general health of all family members.SKU: 493723