HONEY WITH FRESH ROYAL JELLY VIP
A blend of white honey and royal jelly
White honey VIP:
It is a honey that the high mountains of Kyrgyzstan are famous for, especially Naryn province, the white honey region as it is called
It is a rich, rare, raw and extremely pure honey with a white color, a floral taste and aroma, extracted from the nectar of wildflowers such as the Onobrychis.
Honey is characterized by its high nutritional value because it contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and more than 20 therapeutic elements not found in honey from normal weather. So, it is recommended to store white honey at low temperatures in order to preserve its nature.
Benefits of white honey:
– The ability to treat some diseases, aid in wound healing, and heal burns.
– it is considered an antioxidant as white honey contains chemical flavonoids and chemical compounds phenol, which is characterized by its ability to fight oxidation resulting from the presence of free radicals, and white honey combats oxidation by fighting free radicals in the body that may lead to the occurrence of many diseases, including cancer.
-Getting rid of respiratory problems It is possible to reduce some respiratory problems such as sore throat and cough with white honey, as it was popular in ancient alternative medicine to use white honey as one of the treatments for sore throats. A cup of warm tea and drink it on an empty stomach
-Getting rid of digestive problems for thousands of years, white honey has been known as a treatment for some digestive problems, such as stomach discomfort, diarrhea and stomach ulcers.
-Healing of wounds is one of the very common benefits of white honey and placing it on burns or wounds to help them heal because it contains antioxidants.
-White honey can also be used as a disinfectant because of its ability to kill bacteria and fungi.
What is royal jelly?
It is the special milk that the queen bee feeds on in the hive and is secreted by the worker bees then feed it directly to the queen. It enhances the queen’s ability to lay eggs in huge quantities that may reach 2000 eggs per day, which is equivalent to twice her weight, and as a result of this food the queen gains a long life of up to 4 Years for a lifetime of no more than 4 months for a worker bee. The only difference between the worker bee and the queen bee is eating royal jelly only, so that if the worker bee consumes royal jelly, she will turn into a queen and acquire the ability to lay eggs.
What about the effect of royal jelly on humans?
In bees it affects their special cells that have the ability to secrete certain hormones related to the ability to lay eggs (fertilization hormones), others related to size (the queen is twice as large as the worker) and others related to age (the queen lives ten times more than the worker). These cells that secrete hormones reacts strongly in the presence of royal jelly.
So, we could understand the effect of royal jelly on human body, whereas a bee has nothing but these three hormones to secrete, a man produces many hormones that affect all his activities and interactions, as his waking up with a hormone, his sleep with a hormone, his food with a hormone, his immunity response with a hormone, his happiness with a hormone, his emotions with a hormone, his anger with a hormone and so on.
Royal jelly affects all cells that have a hormone secreting ability through activating them and increasing their effectiveness with a mysterious mechanism and provide them with high energy. Amazingly, these effects last for a relatively long period after stopping the royal jelly administration that the user finds royal jelly made his activity greater, his muscles stronger, his sleep deeper, his immunity stronger, his feelings more beautiful, his memory stronger, his alertness more intense, his pain fainter, his interaction with his community more comprehensive, and in general his health is better, even with simple doses of royal jelly.
Health and therapeutic benefits of royal jelly:
– Reducing blood cholesterol, as the royal jelly stimulates the production of hormones and since their basic units are the cholesterol ring, so the blood cholesterol is depleted for hormones manufacturing. It should be noted that the administration of chemical drugs that lower cholesterol absorption hinders the effect of royal jelly
– A treatment for general depression, laziness, disturbances in the human circadian rhythm and sleep disorders.
– It increases the body’s immunity and resistance to diseases in general, perhaps thanks to what it increases the secretion of internal interferon.
– Increases vitality and freshness of the skin, prevents the appearance of wrinkles, and removes old wrinkles by oral administration and topical application.
– It prevents and reverses the fibrous transformation mechanism that occurs with age, especially prostatic fibrosis.
– A treatment for cases of impaired fertility in men and women alike, as it raises the percentage of free hormones in the blood for both
– Cessation of osteoporosis and week bone absorption of calcium.
– Relieves disorders of menopausal syndrome (such as feeling hot, feeling tired, restless and depressed.
– Tonic for muscles and helps to get bigger muscles.
– It relieves degenerative joint pain (rheumatism) by generally taking it and applying it topically, as it relieves nerve pain resulting from inflammation and a herniated cartilaginous disc and pain of compression of the nerve root.
– Resists symptoms of aging and the accompanying bad mood, constipation, cold feeling and fatigue.
– Corrector for appetite disorders, whether excess weight or obesity and help during convalescence periods of various diseases.
In short, the royal jelly is – with a secret of its own – the elixir of youth
What are the effects of royal jelly?
The effect of royal jelly varies a lot from one person to another because it originally restores the required balance of the body, for while it may cause intense activity in some, it may cause sleep and drowsiness in others, and it may open the appetite for some, but it may cause appetite suppression and stomach cramps in others. Its effect may appear quickly for some people within an hour but delayed for several days for others especially the elders. Therefore we advise everyone to pay attention when taking it for its special effects on him and to determine his suitable dose.
Some disturbing effects that have appeared in some:
– Feeling dizziness, especially in some women at age of reproductive activity due to occasional vasodilatation, stomach cramping and a feeling of nausea, especially in smokers.
– stomach pain For those with sensitive stomachs, and everyone who finds any inconvenience in royal jelly is advised to take it after food because it reduces the speed of its effect, especially for those with stomach pains
Are there special effects of royal jelly that appear with long use?
After prolonged use of royal jelly – more than six months – the following should be noted:
– The need for a group of vitamin B, especially B6, increases because of the high rate of hormone synthesis in the body because the vitamin B group is essential in the metabolism of hormones in the body and the lack of vitamin B leads to a feeling of fatigue, lethargy and weakness, and fortunately eating pollen, which is a natural source rich in this vitamin improves these symptoms
– The hemoglobin rate increases gradually in the body to its maximum limits, and this rise gives a feeling of strength and activity permanently, but it may increase the possibility of coagulation in men, especially smokers, if the hemoglobin rate rises above 17 g / dl. Therefore, it is preferable to accompany the royal food with simple blood thinner- such as aspirin – Or eat bee propolis, which is an excellent blood thinner available at Mujeza by the name of Proposil 3 Honey
– The rate of prostate-specific antigens in the blood rises slightly without carrying any pathological indication
Note: All bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some people with a predisposition to allergic reactions, and in case such symptoms appear, it is sufficient to stop the use of this substance
It should not be given to children under the age of puberty on a continuous basis, as it accelerates them into adulthood.