wild flower honey comb ( from new zealand )
New Zealand wild flower honey comes from the huge multitude of flora that thrive in the pristine fields, pastures and valleys throughout New Zealand. With much of New Zealand flora being native to this country, our range of wild flower honeys give a unique taste of New Zealand.
Wildflower honey, also known as poly floral honey, is derived from the nectar of numerous species of flowers or blossoms. The taste, aroma and flavor will vary from season to season, depending on which flowers are dominant at the time the nectar is collected. On top of the varities that bees produce wild flower honey in New Zealand are: Kamahi Honey, Manuka Honey, Beechwood Honeydew, Clover Honey and Acacia Honey these are different honey varieties produced in NZ.
Benefits of eating beeswax:
• Eating beeswax helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood and protects against heart disease
• Helps relieve sinusitis.
• Helps treat diarrhea and colon problems and reduces constipation
• Relieves respiratory problems such as respiratory allergies such as asthma, as well as seasonal allergies.
• It stimulates the secretion of saliva in the mouth, which facilitates the process of chewing and digesting food in the stomach.
• Helps the stomach absorb food, so the body benefits from food as much as possible. It also helps treat stomach infections because the alcohol extracted from beeswax helps protect the stomach from peptic ulcers.
• One of the benefits of eating beeswax is that it helps facilitate digestion and get rid of food waste that has accumulated in the stomach. It protects the liver from the accumulation of fat in its cells
• Helps strengthen the body’s immune system and is anti-microbial, such as staphylococcus bacteria, candida fungi and black fungus
• Eating beeswax also helps in stimulating blood circulation, and increases blood flow rates in the body.
• One of the benefits of eating beeswax is that it helps build muscles and strengthen bones and nerves, because it contains a high percentage of protein, calcium and phosphorous.
• It helps in cleaning the mouth, gums and teeth, and helps in whitening the teeth.
• One of the benefits of eating beeswax is that it helps in increasing the levels of testosterone secretion, which helps in increasing fertility rates, and it also increases sexual activity and sexual desire.