YEMENI BEESWAX WRAPPED IN CHOCOLATE
Rich in iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, selenium and antioxidants that expand blood vessels and lower blood pressure. It protects against thrombosis, vasculitis, cancer and sunburn. It stimulates the kidney and heart functions and reduces harmful fats in the blood. Chocolate also contains caffeine and theobromine, which stimulate activity and improve mood and cognitive brain function, especially in the elderly, and their verbal fluency also improves.
Adding beeswax to chocolate increases its health value from the benefits of beeswax, as it contains powerful antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, maintains the integrity of the heart, arteries and liver, helps heal gum sores, relieves the digestive system from constipation and gas, helps relieve phlegm and improve respiratory function.
What is beeswax?
It is a natural product made by bees, produced by the glandular secretions of the bees in particular, the asterite gland, to obtain one kilogram of wax you can use up to 10 kilograms of honey and an amount of pollen.
It contains antiseptic and antibacterial substances, the content of vitamin A in beeswax is very high, in addition there are vitamins of group B, enzymes and minerals, as well as traces of propolis and bee pollen.
Beeswax provides long-chain fatty acids and healthy alcohols. These compounds may help lower cholesterol levels and promote heart health.
Promotes heart health. It lowers cholesterol levels, contains antioxidants, expands arteries and increases blood flow and lowers blood pressure, which may reduce the risk of blood clots, heart attack, and stroke.
- Protects against infection with some bacteria and fungi, which means it works to strengthen the body’s immune system
- Beeswax reduces coughing and expansion of the airways in children
- Benefits of eating beeswax for diabetics, because the alcohol in the wax may help reduce tissue resistance to the effects of insulin,
- Improves liver function
- It contains vitamin A that is able to block harmful ultraviolet rays. It helps in building cells and participates in regulating the formation of keratin and collagen.
Benefits of beeswax for men
- Increased arousal and sexual desire.
- Increase sexual ability and performance.
- Increasing fertility by raising the number of sperm and improving their quality.
- Helps in the occurrence of rapid erection.