- Raw Manuka Honey is rich in antioxidants, vitamin A and vitamin C, and contains anti microbial compounds and amino acids that nourish and help regenerate skin cells
It contains enzymes that remove the dead cells from the surface layer of epidermis and eliminate pigmentation and fine wrinkles.
- olive oil has antioxidants and vitamins that help in this process of rejuvenation of the skin
-It contains walnut oil, linseed oil, wheat germ oil and shea butter. These oils are rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and by applying them to the face, the skin absorbs them as they nourish collagen and stimulate its formation under the skin and revitalizing it, which gives the face the appearance of fullness and youthfulness .
In addition to the fact that these oils are rich in Vitamin E, it has also been added to the Manuka mask thanks to its strong anti-oxidant effect that eliminates the manifestations of aging in the skin by renewing its cells and eliminating pigmentation, dryness and premature wrinkles.
- Royal jelly contains hormone-like substances that build cells, rejuvenate the skin, nourish it, and eliminate wrinkles, just as it and propolis purify the skin from pimples of all kinds, close large pores on the face and get rid of pigmentation
- Pollen contains nutrients such as amino acids, minerals and vitamins to nourish the skin and restore its youth and freshness.
- Grape seed oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C they have the effect of inhibiting the activity of melanin cells and preventing pigmentation
- The presence of glycerin makes the skin absorb moisture and gives a smooth and supple appearance
How to use
Wash the face with soap and water and dry it, then put the honey mask directly on the skin and leave it for half an hour, then rinse with warm water