Belgian chocolate with eucalyptus honey:
Chocolate is rich in iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, selenium and antioxidants that expand blood vessels and lower blood pressure. It prevents blood clots, vasculitis, cancer and sunburn. It stimulates the functions of the kidneys and heart and reduces harmful fats in the blood. Chocolate also contains caffeine and theobromine, which stimulate activity and improve mood and cognitive brain functions, especially in the elderly, and improve their verbal fluency.
By adding honey that comes from the flowers of eucalyptus, eucalyptus or eucalyptus, the consumer enjoys the therapeutic benefits of this honey
Benefits of eucalyptus honey:
• It treats asthma, lung tuberculosis and respiratory tract infections and rids them of phlegm.
• An antimicrobial that purifies the urinary system, lungs, and kidneys.
• Helps to secrete insulin in diabetic patients
• rid children of intestinal worms.
• Treats joint and muscle infections, as it is useful for rheumatism