What is ginseng honey?
Ginseng honey is at the forefront of the most important types of honey because it contains multiple ingredients, each of which represents a great nutritional and health value, in addition to the long experience characterized by the miracle of healing with regard to the accuracy of formulating those effective mixes that combine Sidr mountain honey and ginseng with other ingredients that bring the company the finest types. To mix honey and ginseng in scientifically studied quantities and ratios in order to achieve the goal of its use and to achieve the maximum possible benefit from its various and integrated benefits and characteristics.
A plant with roots similar to radish roots with innumerable benefits, such as:
- Royal jelly, which is related to the rejuvenation of cells, increase their vitality and resist the effects and signs of aging and cases of impaired fertility in men and women alike
- Propolis, which is called in Arabic the propolis of bee gum, is the truly amazing substance in the beehive, where propolis works as an anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and immune booster, and it also removes unwanted breath odor.
- The black seed, which is known as the cumin seed, is rich in vitamins, minerals, plant proteins, essential fatty acids and natural antioxidants, as well as being at the top of the natural sexual stimulants for herbalists from ancient times.
- Palm pollen dust, which modern medical research has proven to be at the forefront of tonic for the body as it helps to increase sperm count in men and ovulation in women, eliminates stress, and works to remove harmful cholesterol from the blood and get rid of excess fat,
- Horse radish seeds works to increase sexual desire and improve sexual performance.
- Musli or "marital happiness herb", which is mainly included in the composition of nutritional and sexual tonics that help improve general health and treat impotence for men and women, and improve the chances of pregnancy.
- Bee Polien
Benefits of pollen:
• Increasing blood flow to the body, especially the brain, which reduces stress, and relieves fatigue and exhaustion
• Rich in nutrients for the health of the pregnant woman and fetus
•Anti-inflammatory and helps in speeding up the healing of damaged tissues
• Strong anti-oxidant that resists the symptoms and weakness of aging
•Supports liver health and detoxification
• Anti-cancer and natural antihistamine helps in allergic diseases
- Ganoderma stimulation for sexual desire and reproductive system
- Agroup of nuts for improvement of taste and nutritious.