Honey with lemon
Benefits of honey with lemon:
- It strengthens bone health because it contains calcium, and stimulates the formation of collagen protein in tissues.
- It is rich in vitamin C and zinc, so it is useful for winter diseases, including influenza, common cold, treats respiratory problems, and maintains lungs health.
- Increases efficiency of metabolic process, improves digestion, and regulates bowel movement.
- Improves cardiovascular health, and prevents strokes by reducing the level of cholesterol that harm the body and impedes oxygenation of blood.
- It is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants, and therefore it resists pathogens of the most dangerous diseases that afflict humans, such as cancer, as it resists cancer cells and free radicals that cause them.
- It contains compounds that act as antibiotics against microbes also it stimulates the immune system in the body.
- It gives the skin a high youthfulness, and prevents the appearance of pimples, skin irritation and itching.
- Improves mood, prevents depression, and anxiety.
- Improves oral health, prevents gingivitis, and eliminates bad odor.
- Increases the efficiency of functions the lymphatic system.
- It cleanses the colon and improves its work, which leads to the elimination of toxins.
- Purifies the blood from toxins and impurities.
- It increases the body's ability to burn fats, and thus get rid of excess weight.