Gum was manufactured with Propolis especially for its effectiveness in eliminating microbes, as it disinfects the mouth and helps heal gum sores, it is ideal for the elderly and users of artificial teeth prosthesis, especially diabetics, and children with decaying teeth, it stops the spread of caries and saves healthy children's teeth from infection with decay
It also contains peppermint oil, refreshing and antiseptic from microbes, and both propolis and mint prevent unwanted mouth odor.
PROPOLIS MEDICINAL PROPERTIES
Research shows that it offers antiseptic, antibiotic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral properties and more benefits:
- It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals which are behind many chronic diseases such as artery sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, joint pains and senility.
- It is useful in cases of convalescence and reduce the diseases of aging.
- It is anti-microbial, so it is useful in cases of microbial infection (bacterial, fungal, viral), where it inhibits the activity and growth of many of these microbes, and also stimulate the effect of antibiotics.
- It is anti-inflammatory, and this is useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatic fever as it has a similar effect to aspirin.
- Help in cases of liver diseases as it resists liver cells damage and helps them to function.
- It is anti-tumor that enhances the capacity of the immune system and urges it to produce anti-genes which would destroy the cancer cells.
- It is used to address most of the infections in the body in a safe way as it has no side effects.
- Help to speed up healing of wounds and burns without being subject to complications or defective healing.
- Reduce formation of blood clots with more than one mechanism as it has a blood diluting impact.
- Boost immunity, protect nervous tissue
- Help in the treatment of diabetes.
- Ease the pain of arthritis, rheumatism and hemorrhoids.
- Assist in protecting against atherosclerosis, chronic diseases and rheumatism.
- Stop tooth decay and pain.
- Eliminate unwanted smell of the mouth, and has other medicinal uses.