A mixture of 50% Sidr honey with added 1% of bee propolis and 49% nuts from almonds, pistachios and cashews to increase health benefit and to obtain an integrated and saturated meal that gives the consumer the benefits of Sidr honey in addition to the benefits of nuts and propolis.
Benefits of Sidr honey:
- It strengthens the immune system of human body as it is rich in minerals that are important for maintaining bones, skin and teeth.
- Helps eliminate microbes, fungi and viruses.
- It contains antioxidants that help eliminate cancer cells and prevent the spread of disease.
- Rich in substances (carotenoids) that regenerate eye cells and protect them from any damage that may occur to them.
- Regulator of the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood. Restores the balance of body fats
- Relieves and relieves symptoms of pneumonia.
- It treats long-term chronic constipation and controls it effectively.
- It is prescribed to stimulate the liver by taking a spoonful on an empty stomach daily.
- It treats nervous system problems. It boosts brain health
- General tonic for the body and treats anemia.
- It contains anti-inflammatory, which reduces arthritis.
- Relieves gastrointestinal disorders and heartburn
- Helps conceive, and regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Help for problem of impotence and many reproductive problems.
Benefits of nuts:
- Rich in protein, which is needed to build cells and enzymes in the body
- It contains carbohydrates that provide energy needed for the functions of all body organs. Rich in polyunsaturated fats such as omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9. These fats regulate blood fats and the level of cholesterol in them and protect the body from infections and stimulate its immunity and organ functions
- It also contains fibers that regulate bowel movement and prevent constipation
- It also contains important minerals such as iron to strengthen the blood, zinc to strengthen immunity, calcium, potassium and phosphorous for healthy bones and joints.
- In addition to its rich content of vitamins necessary to give and maintain vitality and health of the body's organs, such as vitamin B complex, vitamin A and vitamin E
The benefits of propolis:
In addition to maintaining the validity of the product for a long time prevent its spoiling.
- A strong antioxidant that protects the body from the formation of free radicals in it to protect the body from diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, joint pain and all of the diseases of aging.
- Propolis and honey help speed healing of wounds and burns.
- It reduces the formation of blood clots by more than one mechanism, including that it has a blood-thinning effect.
- Tonic for immunity, anti-microbial, antiviral, and anti-tumor
- Anti-inflammatory, useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatic fever
- It resists liver cell damage, tooth decay and pain, and prevents bad breath