A product of a blend of white honey and propolis
It is a honey that the high mountains of Kyrgyzstan are famous for, especially Naryn province, the white honey region as it is called
It is a rich, rare, raw and extremely pure honey with a white color, a floral taste and aroma,bees extract the nectar of wildflowers such as the Onobrychis to produce it.
Honey is characterized by its high nutritional value because it contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and it is recommended to store white honey at low temperatures in order to preserve its nature.
Benefits of white honey
- The ability to treat some diseases, aid in wound healing, and heal burns.
- it is considered an antioxidant as white honey contains chemical flavonoids and chemical compounds phenol, which is characterized by its ability to fight oxidation resulting from the presence of free radicals, and white honey combats oxidation by fighting free radicals in the body that may lead to the occurrence of many diseases, including cancer.
-Getting rid of respiratory problems It is possible to reduce some respiratory problems such as sore throat and cough with white honey, as it was popular in ancient alternative medicine to use white honey as one of the treatments for sore throats. A cup of warm tea and drink it on an empty stomach
- Getting rid of digestive problems for thousands of years, white honey has been known as a treatment for some digestive problems, such as stomach discomfort, diarrhea and stomach ulcers.
- Healing of wounds is one of the very common benefits of white honey and placing it on burns or wounds to help them heal because it contains antioxidants.
- White honey can also be used as a disinfectant because of its ability to kill bacteria and fungi.
What is bee propolis:
The bees collect a special resin from the tops of trees of a dark color, then knead it with bee wax and add its own secretions to it, turning it into a material similar to mortar with which line the walls of its hive and the hexagonal cells in which it places its eggs and plugs any cracks on walls of the hive. This substance is called propolis or bee gum, and it is the right amazing substance in the beehive. The best type is green propolis. Because it contains a high percentage of the active substance (flavonoid), which is the source of most of the benefits of propolis.
propolis consists of
55% colloidal substances and conditioner - 30% gum
10% ethereal oils - 5% pollen
And it may vary to some extent according to the botanical and geographical source and its benefits include: