This honey is distinguished from others, as the bee that produced it extracted it from the nectar of more than one type of wild flower that spread all over the wild vallies in Yamen and wild feilds in Arab penisula . It has more than one benefit as it has a percentage of various pollen grains, which gives it a high nutritional value.
- Suitable for sweetening drinks and foods, so that specialists recommend that honey to be included in everyday foods.
- Rich in various pollen grains that stimulate immunity system in the body and anti microbial against many microbes
- Considered as a primary source of energy. The properties of honey differ according to the source of the nectar that it is made from
- It is used during diet to lose weight as it works to compensate the body for what it loses of vitamins, proteins and mineral salts during the slimming process.
- It is used in the treatment of dry throat and cough, improving vision, treating nervous headaches, and preventing eczema, impetigo, psoriasis and boils.
- Activating and purifying blood circulation and very useful for allergies, dizziness, vomiting, constipation, increased acidity, and uterine contractions. And it is useful for irritable bowel and general health for all family members.
The benefits of propolis:
- In addition to maintaining the validity of the product for a long time prevent its spoiling
- A strong antioxidant that protects the body from the formation of free radicals in it to protect the body from diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, joint pain and all of the diseases of aging.
- Propolis and honey help speed healing of wounds and burns.
- It reduces the formation of blood clots by more than one mechanism, including that it has a blood-thinning effect.
- Tonic for immunity, anti-microbial, antiviral, and anti-tumor
- Anti-inflammatory, useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatic fever
- It resists liver cell damage, tooth decay and pain, and prevents bad breath