This honey is distinguished from others, as the bee that produced it extracted it from the nectar of more than one type of flower. It has more than one benefit as it has a percentage of various pollen grains, which gives it a high nutritional value.
- Suitable for sweetening drinks and foods, so that specialists recommend that honey to be included in everyday foods.
- Considered as a primary source of energy. The properties of honey differ according to the source of the nectar that it is made from
- It is used during the diet to lose weight as it works to compensate the body for what it loses of vitamins, proteins and mineral salts during the slimming process.
- It is used in the treatment of dry throat and cough, improving vision, treating nervous headaches, and preventing eczema, impetigo, psoriasis and boils.
- Activating and purifying blood circulation and very useful for allergies, dizziness, vomiting, constipation, increased acidity, and uterine contractions. And it is useful for irritable bowel and general health for all family members.