Honey with wax, Types of honey
honeycomb Hadrami 750g
What is honeycomb Hadrami (beeswax)?
It is a natural product made by bees live in Hadramout In Yemen, honeycomb wax is produced by the glandular secretions of the bees in particular, the asterite gland. It is sold saturated with Sider Honey of Hadramout.
- Promotes heart health. It lowers cholesterol levels, contains antioxidants, expands arteries and increases blood flow and lowers blood pressure.
- Protects against infection with some bacteria and fungi, which means it works to strengthen the body’s immune system
- Beeswax reduces coughing and expansion of the airways in children
- Benefits of eating beeswax for diabetics, improves liver function.
- It contains vitamin A that is able to block harmful ultraviolet rays.