Medical Herbs, Other Categories
TALBEENA WITH SAFFRON (8sachets×20g)160gm + 8 tablespoons of free honey to sweeten
Medical Herbs, Other Categories
KOREAN RED GINSENG 10 gram
Ginseng is known as the “magic plant” by the Chinese, and it has been in use for more than 7000 years. It is considered one of the most important popular drugs in Asia due to the belief of the population there that it has the ability to cure a large number of diseases. And the roots of the ginseng plant are the part used in it, as the researchers confirm that those roots have the ability to stimulate the secretion of some vital hormones in the human body, which leads to an increase in its efficiency and an increase in its mental and sexual effort.
Ginseng has been studied for its ability to support a decrease in blood sugar & cholesterol and an increase in your body’s metabolism of sugar, helping to improve memory and cognition. Additionally, since ginseng is an adaptogen, it acts as a natural metabolic regulator by helping the body to adapt and cope with stress, preventing unnecessary cortisol production and cellular exhaustion.SKU: 13400
Saffron Excellent Spanish(2g+2g) 4gm
Spanish saffron benefits:
- It helps to get rid of indigestion and bloating.
- Stimulates sweat excretion and helps reduce heat.
- Helps start menstruation, relieve symptoms and pain of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Tonic for sexual energy, improve sperm functions, treat premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- It contains anti-microbial compounds and is useful in treating coughs and bronchial infections. It contains compounds to relax and expand the bronchi,
Brazilian coffee with honey, Medical Herbs, Other Categories
GINSENG COFFEE with korean red ginseng(8 sachets+8 Honey spoons FREE)Brazilian coffee with honey, Medical Herbs, Other Categories
GINSENG COFFEE with korean red ginseng(8 sachets+8 Honey spoons FREE)
Benefits of coffee:
-Mental and physical stimulation and assistance in the ability to focus
– Reducing the chances of developing diabetes and lowering blood cholesterol
– Contains powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals and their damage
– Enhance immunity and health of the body.
– Caffeine improves memory and cognition
Ginseng has been studied for its ability to support a decrease in blood sugar & cholesterol and an increase in your body’s metabolism of sugar, helping to improve memory and cognition. Additionally, since ginseng is an adaptogen, it acts as a natural metabolic regulator by helping the body to adapt and cope with stress, preventing unnecessary cortisol production and cellular exhaustion.SKU: 449108
Brazilian coffee with honey, Medical Herbs
GINKGO COFFEE (8Sachets+8Honey spoons FREE)
- Improving mental health and mental functions such as memory and social behavior, especially for Alzheimer’s patients, relieving symptoms of anxiety, stress and mood disorder problems
- Treatment of some eye diseases such as glaucoma, as it contains antioxidants and improves color vision in diabetics who suffer from retinopathy.
- Rich in antioxidant flavonoids, it stimulates the immune system and terpenoids that expand blood vessels and reduce platelet “stickiness”, which is useful in treating blood flow problems such as thrombophlebitis and sclerosing arterial diseases. And it stimulates the blood supply to the brain, enhances memory, and increases physical and mental activity
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction in men
Medical Herbs, Mujeza Fiber To slim and stimulate the colon
ISPAGHOL HUSK Capsules ( 60 Capsules×3pack)Medical Herbs, Mujeza Fiber To slim and stimulate the colon
ISPAGHOL HUSK Capsules ( 60 Capsules×3pack)
Crust or the shell of the Ispagol plant, which is known scientifically as plantago ovata. The shell is separated from Ispagol seeds by sifting it.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- Useful in morbid obesity
- Decreases bile salts in the intestines, which in turn reduces the incidence of colon cancer.
- Helps decrease the absorption of glucose into the blood.
- Facilitates bowel movements, as waste moves easier within the intestinal walls after mixing with the plant.
- Repels intestinal gases and reduces constipation.
- Relieves stomach pain of peptic ulcers due to its soothing effect.
- Considered a laxative, which facilitates defecation in the patients with hemorrhoids.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of laziness and sluggishness
Adults: 1- 3 capsules 3 times per day taken with a glass of water 1 hour before meals.Use half this dose for children (the dose can be decreased according to the person’s need). . In the case of diarrhea, it can be used with yoghurt. There are no contraindications for pregnant, lactating and hypertensive women to take Mujeza Fiber. There is no harm if the herb is stopped for a while or altogether. Mujeza Fiber is odorless, tasteless, and has no side effects.
These benefits were proved by the Islamic Medical Center – Ministry of Health in Kuwait.SKU: 7567