WHAT IS MUJEZA FIBRE ?
MODE OF ACTION
Mujeza Fiber absorbs water in the stomach and the intestine together with carbohydrates and excess wastes, assumes a mucous-like material that acts as a smoothing protective layer for the walls of the intestines and the stomach, while maintaining its role in the process of food digestion, contrary to the more common liquid Paraffin that interferes with the absorption of basic vitamins and minerals because it acts as a barrier in the inner intestinal wall against the absorption of these substances. The National Program on Cholesterol Education in the United States strongly recommended the use of ispagol. It is now available in the herb stores in the USA, European countries and Japan in its original form, powder form and as capsules with various trade names.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- Useful in morbid obesity cases as it acts like a sponge in the alimentary tract absorbing excess cholesterol, harmful lipids, and some toxic materials and heavy metals with water then discharges them with wastes outside the bowel, thus protecting against arteriosclerosis and blood pressure diseases.
- Decreases bile salts in the intestines, which in turn reduces the incidence of colon cancer.
- Helps decrease the absorption of glucose into the blood, and in turn decreases the levels blood sugar.
- Facilitates bowel movements, as waste moves easier within the intestinal walls after mixing with the plant. Thus it regulates the colon movement, reduces pain, spasms and flatulence.
- Repels stomach gases and reduces constipation.
- Relieves stomach pain of peptic ulcers due to its soothing effect. It also relieves heart burns and sensitivity of stomach.
- Helps treat intestinal amoebiasis, ulcers, and the colo-anal disorders, in addition to being a laxative, which facilitates defecation in the patients with hemorrhoids.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of laziness and sluggishness because it absorbs exhausting alkaline materials from the stomach, giving a sensation of calmness and comfort.
- Has cooling characteristics, so it can be used to relieve sever thirst.
Even healthy people can take Mujeza Fiber for its benefits in cleansing and protecting the digestive system. Most medical problems are rooted in the intestines as the accumulation of wastes leads -in the course of time- to the formation of a shell or wall covering the inner surface of the colon, thus preventing absorption and later on increasing the diameter of the colon while anal canal diameter is the same, Thus obstruct the passage of stool. This problem grows complicated with time, and people enter into a vicious circle which can lead to many diseases, in particular colon and rectal cancer, obesity also increases this possibility. Thus, it is preferable to cleanse the intestines to regain their natural function. This can be done by washing bowel with enemas, which is a complicated process that needs a trained expert. The easiest way is to double the dose of Mujeza Fiber, which cleanses the digestive system, improves general health, and boost energy of the body. It is necessary for those who have hereditary factors related to colon cancer, or those who eat a lot of red meat, smoke, use several medications, and suffer from very limited movements, i.e. whose life style is of sedentary nature, or for those who are over 50 years of age. In the west, some leading food industries add Ispaghol to its products, such as superb cake, for adding useful and beneficial fibers to the body.
Adults: 1- 3 capsules 3 times per day taken with a glass of water 1 hour before meals.Use half this dose for children (the dose can be decreased according to the person’s need). . In the case of diarrhea, it can be used with yoghurt. There are no contraindications for pregnant, lactating and hypertensive women to take Mujeza Fiber. There is no harm if the herb is stopped for a while or altogether. Mujeza Fiber is odorless, tasteless, and has no side effects.
These benefits were proved by the Islamic Medical Center – Ministry of Health in Kuwait.