Belgian chocolate in unique forms free of artificial sugar
This product is made to be served on occasions and as gifts.. Prepared especially for you
Rich in iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, selenium and antioxidants that expand blood vessels and lower blood pressure. It protects against thrombosis, vasculitis, cancer and sunburn. It stimulates the kidney and heart functions and reduces harmful fats in the blood. Chocolate also contains caffeine and theobromine, which stimulate activity and improve mood and cognitive brain function, especially in the elderly, and their verbal fluency also improves.
Definition of Sider honey:
Luxury natural honey extracted by bees from the jujube nectar (jujube plant) derived from the acanthoid subfamily that grows in arid mountains in the Arabian Peninsula and and the surrounding areas. This honey is known by its high nutritional characteristics and it is requested by the citizens of these regions because of its multiple particularities and they used to offer it in the ancient time as gifts for kings and leaders as a sign of love and respect.
Benefits of Sider honey:
• Strengthening the nerve system, beneficial for Insomnia, migraines.
• -Stop formation of gases in Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
• – Heal ulcers of duodenum and stomach
• and removes excess acidity.
• Relive asthma, allergy and arthritis.
• Used on surface wounds and burns
• Very Nutritious for anemia and strengthens heart.
• Useful for pregnant women and Nutritious for fetus.
• It can be dripped in for eye diseases after being diluted in distilled water.