An excellent mixture for health from manuka honey, bee venom, royal jelly and propolis
Mujezat Al-Shifa, as an entity specialized in apitherapy, is working on developing our products to suit the demands of those interested in healthy nutrition.
Consuming bee venom with honey has begun to spread in developed countries such as America and Europe in the last two years to find its place within the health group.
And food, especially with the spread of the pandemic.
The demand for this product is constantly increasing due to its effectiveness, especially for its effectiveness with the following cases:
Pain in the body/bones
Joint problems and vertebral column cartilage and disc
How to take it: start with a teaspoon to make sure that there is no allergy to it. This product is suitable for hypertensive patients
The following are some of bee venom multiple chemical composition of peptide compounds and vital enzymes and the effect of each of them on diseases. It contains:
- Melittin is an anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial, especially viruses, and an anti-pain reliever, anti-arrhythmic, anti-atherosclerotic, and induction of lysis of fibrosis and cancer cells. It has been used since antiquity for cases of inflammation and pain in the joints and the cartilage between the vertebrae when sliding.
- Apamin protects and activates nerve cells, useful in Parkinson’s disease, peripheral neuritis, Alzheimer’s, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and atherosclerosis
- Adolapin is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic
- Secapin is anti-microbial, anti-fungal, breaks down elastin, which maintains the elasticity of the skin and blood vessels, and anti-dissolution of thrombus fibers that are formed to prevent bleeding from wounds.
- (MCD) A protein that blocks the formation of histamine in mast cells, thus reducing sensitivity and inflammation
- The phospholipase enzyme induces lysis of fibrosis, adhesions resulting from chronic inflammation and cirrhosis of the liver. It also controls the immune system of patients with lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis. It protects and activates neurons of the brain and peripheral nerves and renews them. It is also anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, anti-pain and arthritis.
- The hyaluronidase enzyme degrades the collagen at the site of the sting to help the spread of these therapeutic compounds in the tissues
Bee venom mixed with manuka honey:
Produced by European bees from the nectar of the Manuka tree in New Zealand and Australia. It contains a high percentage of antioxidants and therapeutic enzymes. It is rich in methylglyoxal, which is responsible for the strength of honey as an antimicrobial, and its benefits include:
Treatment of reflux esophagitis (GERD), which causes acidity, activates the body’s immune systems against diseases, anti-oxidant and cancer, and prevents high blood sugar and cholesterol
Treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers caused by stomach germs and irritable bowel, and an antimicrobial that causes sore throat – cough – fever sores.
Benefits of Propolis (Propolis):
– Propolis is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from the accumulation of free radicals in it, which is the hidden reason behind many chronic diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, joint pain, and most geriatric diseases
– Propolis and honey help to speed up healing of wounds and burns without being exposed to infection or defective healing.
– Propolis reduces the formation of blood clots by more than one mechanism, among which it has a blood-thinning effect.
– Tonic for immunity: Which makes it useful in cases of weak immunity and in cases of convalescence. also, it reduces cases of dementia as it protects the nerve tissue.
– Antimicrobial: Therefore, it is useful in cases of microbial infection (bacterial, fungal, viral) as it inhibits the activity and growth of many of these microbes and boosts the effect of antibiotics.
– Anti-inflammatory: This is why it is useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatic fever, as it has an effect similar to aspirin, as it is useful in cases of liver diseases as it resists damage to liver cells and helps them perform their functions.
– It is very useful for stomach ulcers and inflamed colon
– It is used to treat most infections in the body and is safe and has no side effects.
– Helps treat diabetes.
– Relieves joint pain, hemorrhoids and rheumatism.
– Helps prevent atherosclerosis, chronic diseases, and rheumatism.
– Stop tooth decay and its pain.
– Eliminates unwanted mouth odor
Royal jelly benefits:
Regulating blood sugar and gland functions, for cardiovascular health, improving fertility and relieving menopausal symptoms, strengthening memory, relieving depression, combating signs of skin aging, strengthening the immune system, rich in nutrients and treating anemia
Health and therapeutic benefits of royal jelly:
– Reducing blood cholesterol, as the royal jelly stimulates the production of hormones and since their basic units are the cholesterol ring, so the blood cholesterol is depleted for hormones manufacturing. It should be noted that the administration of chemical drugs that lower cholesterol absorption hinders the effect of royal jelly
– A treatment for general depression, laziness, disturbances in the human circadian rhythm and sleep disorders.
– It increases the body’s immunity and resistance to diseases in general, perhaps thanks to what it increases the secretion of internal interferon.
– Increases vitality and freshness of the skin, prevents the appearance of wrinkles, and removes old wrinkles by oral administration and topical application.
– It prevents and reverses the fibrous transformation mechanism that occurs with age, especially prostatic fibrosis.
– A treatment for cases of impaired fertility in men and women alike, as it raises the percentage of free hormones in the blood for both
– Cessation of osteoporosis and week bone absorption of calcium.
– Relieves disorders of menopausal syndrome (such as feeling hot, feeling tired, restless and depressed.
– Tonic for muscles and helps to get bigger muscles.
– It relieves degenerative joint pain (rheumatism) by generally taking it and applying it topically, as it relieves nerve pain resulting from inflammation and a herniated cartilaginous disc and pain of compression of the nerve root.
– Resists symptoms of aging and the accompanying bad mood, constipation, cold feeling and fatigue.
– Corrector for appetite disorders, whether excess weight or obesity and help during convalescence periods of various diseases.
In short, the royal jelly is – with a secret of its own – the elixir of youth