GINSENG HONEY UKSIR AL-HAYAT (YEMNEY)
Ginseng honey is at the forefront of the most important types of honey because it contains multiple ingredients, each of which represents a great nutritional and health value, in addition to the long experience characterized by the miracle of al-Shifa with regard to the accuracy of formulating those effective mixes that combine the finnist Sidr mountain honey and ginseng with other ingredients that bring the company its finest quality. To mix honey and ginseng in scientifically studied quantities and ratios in order to achieve the goal of its use and to achieve the maximum possible benefit from its various and integrated benefits and characteristics.
Gives the body energy and vitality.
Strengthens the heart muscle – improves memory.
Ginseng plant boosts the reproductive system for both men and women.
Ginseng plant helps regulate and boost the secretion of the vital hormone, testosterone.
Improves mood, which increases the efficiency and vitality of sexual activity.
Reduces prostate problems, especially for the elderly. Aphrodisiac.
Useful for diabetics, and those suffering from infertility and lack of energy.
- Strengthens the nervous system, increases physical and mental activity, fights fatigue. The perfect nutrient during convalescence and a potent aphrodisiac. Strengthens the immune system, works on stimulating glands, prevents modern day ailments, especially diabetes, and reduces coughing.
- Useful for infertility as it increases fertility in both men and women.
- very helpful for liver and prostate diseases.
Not recommended for those suffering from: high blood pressure, gastric or colon inflammation.
Black Cumin Powder
Zallouh sherry Powder
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Sidr Honey:
which is famous for its tonic effect for general health and reproduction
It is the luxurious natural honey extracted from the nectar of Sidr (Canary tree), which belongs to the family of thistles that grow in the mountains and arid deserts of the Arabian Peninsula and its outskirts. It is rich in antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds that protect against cancer and help strengthen the nervous system. It expels gases, in addition to treating nervous colon, stomach and duodenal ulcers, asthma, allergies, gout, joint pain, and removes excess acidity.It can also be used on wounds and burns, and it is a tonic for the heart and treats insomnia, migraines and anemia, as well as being useful for pregnant women and helps nourish the fetus.
- Royal jelly, which is related to the rejuvenation of cells, increase their vitality and resist the effects and signs of aging and cases of impaired fertility in men and women alike
- The black seed, which is known as the cumin seed, is rich in vitamins, minerals, plant proteins, essential fatty acids and natural antioxidants, as well as being at the top of the natural sexual stimulants for herbalists from ancient times.
- Palm pollen dust, which modern medical research has proven to be at the forefront of tonic for the body as it helps to increase sperm count in men and ovulation in women, eliminates stress, and works to remove harmful cholesterol from the blood and get rid of excess fat,
Benefits of pollen:
• Increasing blood flow to the body, especially the brain, which reduces stress, and relieves fatigue and exhaustion
• Rich in nutrients for the health of the pregnant woman and fetus
•Anti-inflammatory and helps in speeding up the healing of damaged tissues
• Strong anti-oxidant that resists the symptoms and weakness of aging
•Supports liver health and detoxification
• Anti-cancer and natural antihistamine helps in allergic diseases
GINSENG, FUEL OF YOUTH, ENERGY AND VITALITY
DEFINITION OF GINSENG
Ginseng, or in Chinese language, “ginseng” is a perennial plant with leaves and roots that grows in China, Japan, Korea, Siberia and America. It needs moist places far from sunlight. Using roots, after cleaning them, or in the form of a powder to spray on foods or in the form of capsules.
Ginseng is known as the “magic plant” by the Chinese, and it has been in use for more than 7000 years. It is considered one of the most important popular drugs in Asia due to the belief of the population there that it has the ability to cure a large number of diseases. And the roots of the ginseng plant are the part used in it, as the researchers confirm that those roots have the ability to stimulate the secretion of some vital hormones in the human body, which leads to an increase in its efficiency and an increase in its mental and sexual effort.
It is scientifically known that ginseng extract increases physical fitness and body vitality, and ginseng is used to strengthen the immune system and to recover from symptoms of anxiety and stress. Besides it is used as a natural stimulant to help get rid of impotence and increase sperm count and vitality in men.
BENEFITS OF RED KOREAN GINSENG EXTRACT:
-It stimulates the adrenal gland, which helps the body withstand sudden or continuous stress and trauma and helps it cope with it, as it improves mood and treats some cases of depression.
-Increase secretion of testesterone hormone that act as anabolic to increase muscle bulk.
-To reduce blood sugar levels and treat type 2 diabetes patients.
-To increase the number of sperms – and to improve semen quality in men.
-For impotence, to improve sexual performance and to improve erection. It is also used to delay premature ejaculation or treat premature ejaculation.
-To improve memory and increase concentration dramatically.
-To increase strength, muscle bulk and activity in athletes, it provides the body with energy and vitality, helping it to resist fatigue during exercises and sports competitions.
-For the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases – and to strengthen the heart muscle and prevent the formation of clots in the blood.
-As an appetite stimulant for those suffering from a lack of appetite and for those suffering from anorexia.
-For the treatment of disorders and some diseases of the digestive system, as it strengthens the digestive system and improves the body’s metabolism. It is also preferred for indigestion – and malabsorption -, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea and Crohn’s disease.
- Tonkit Ali, known as Asian Viagra, works to increase sexual desire and improve sexual performance for men, and treat erectile dysfunction in men.
- A variety of nuts characterized by high nutritional value, which gives the honey ginseng mixture a wonderful taste.
- Zallou powder:
- which is known as an effective natural aphrodisiac and antioxidant, helps in enhancing sexual capabilities in men, even in healthy individuals who do not suffer from sexual problems.
stimulation for sexual desire and reproductive system Ganoderma (reishi mushroom)
And its benefits: It repairs and revives damaged cells in the body, rejuvenates and purifies the skin, helps treat and heal wounds, and treats viral skin diseases. It limits the hormonal changes that occur with age and the problems that cause it, such as an enlarged prostate and breast cancer, and maintains hormonal balance
It rids the blood of cholesterol, strengthens the blood circulation that protects the heart ,contains antioxidants that increase the effectiveness of the immune system in the body and has a calming effect on anxiety and depression that helps sleep