Natural Honey Comb Turkey 1100gm (2+1)
SPECIAL OFFERS, Manuka honey
( Manuka Honey spoons (16 Spoons x 10g)1+1Rated 5 out of 5(0)
( Manuka Honey spoons
Manuka honey is made in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native manuka bush.
MANUKA HONEY BENEFITS:
Manuka Honey has been used since ancient times to treat multiple conditions. It wasn’t until the late 19th century that researchers discovered that honey has natural antibacterial qualities.
Honey protects against damage caused by bacteria. Some also boost production of special cells that can repair tissue damaged by infection. And honey has an anti-inflammatory action that can quickly ease pain and inflammation.
It was also noted that manuka honey has calming skirts for: sore throat – cold symptoms – coughs – inflammations of the inner cavity, symptoms of colds, and fever sores.
Benefits of Manuka Honey for gastro-intestinal tract:
- digestion dysfunction
- Heartburn from Hyper Acidity
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Irritable bowel disease
- Duodenal ulcer
HONEY SPOON SIDR 10g* 16 spoons 2+1 (SPECIAL OFFER )Rated 5 out of 5(0)
Benefits of Sider Honey:
Strengthening the nervous system, beneficial for Insomnia and migraines.
· Stop formation of gases in Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
· Heal ulcers of duodenum and stomach and neutralize excess acidity.
· Relive asthma, allergy and arthritis.
· Used on surface wounds and burns
· Very Nutritious for anemia and strength of the heart.
· Useful for pregnant women and Nutritious for her fetus.SKU: 719576
White Honey With Propolis 1 kg VIP 1+1 freeRated 5 out of 5(0)
WHITE MOUNTAIN HONEY VIP with Green Propolis
This honey is produced by Bees feeding nectar of the Anbrees flower scattered in the mountains of central Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan in Central Asia.
The health and therapeutic benefits of white honey:
- Contains useful antioxidants to prevent cancer and skin wrinkles.
- It strengthens immunity because it contains natural anti-microbials.
- Useful for cough and congestion of pharynx.
- Strengthens bones and joints.Excellent for athletes
- It strengthens memory, which makes it useful for students and the elderly.
Benefits of Propolis (Propolis):
- A strong antioxidant that protects the body from diseases, strengthens the immune system, antimicrobials and tumors
- Helps speed healing of wounds and burns.
- Anti-inflammatory, reduces the formation of blood clots