Luxury natural honey extracted by bees from the jujube nectar (jujube plant) derived from the acanthoid subfamily that grows in arid mountains in the Arabic island and the surrounding areas. This honey is known by its high nutritional characteristics and it is requested by the citizens of these regions because of its multiple particularities and they used to offer it in the ancient time as gifts for kings and leaders as a sign of love and respect. In this product we added royal jelly.
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Increases physical and mental activity
- Fights fatigue as it has antioxidants that fight chronic diseases and cancer.
- The perfect nutrient during convalescence and a potency agent.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Works on stimulating glands
- Prevents modern day ailments especially diabetes
- Reduces coughing
- Useful for infertility as it increases fertility in both men and women
- Very helpful for liver and prostate diseases
What is royal jelly?
It is the special milk that the queen bee feeds on in the hive and is secreted by the worker bees then feed it directly to the queen. It enhances the queen’s ability to lay eggs in huge quantities that may reach 2000 eggs per day, which is equivalent to twice her weight, and as a result of this food the queen gains a long life of up to 4 Years for a lifetime of no more than 4 months for a worker bee. The only difference between the worker bee and the queen bee is eating royal jelly only, so that if the worker bee consumes royal jelly, she will turn into a queen and acquire the ability to lay eggs.
What about the effect of royal jelly on humans?
In bees it affects their special cells that have the ability to secrete certain hormones related to the ability to lay eggs (fertilization hormones), others related to size (the queen is twice as large as the worker) and others related to age (the queen lives ten times more than the worker). These cells that secrete hormones reacts strongly in the presence of royal jelly.
So, we could understand the effect of royal jelly on human body, whereas a bee has nothing but these three hormones to secrete, a man produces many hormones that affect all his activities and interactions, as his waking up with a hormone, his sleep with a hormone, his food with a hormone, his immunity response with a hormone, his happiness with a hormone, his emotions with a hormone, his anger with a hormone and so on.
Royal jelly affects all cells that have a hormone secreting ability through activating them and increasing their effectiveness with a mysterious mechanism and provide them with high energy. Amazingly, these effects last for a relatively long period after stopping the royal jelly administration that the user finds royal jelly made his activity greater, his muscles stronger, his sleep deeper, his immunity stronger, his feelings more beautiful, his memory stronger, his alertness more intense, his pain fainter, his interaction with his community more comprehensive, and in general his health is better, even with simple doses of royal jelly.
Health and therapeutic benefits of royal jelly:
– Reducing blood cholesterol, as the royal jelly stimulates the production of hormones and since their basic units are the cholesterol ring, so the blood cholesterol is depleted for hormones manufacturing. It should be noted that the administration of chemical drugs that lower cholesterol absorption hinders the effect of royal jelly
– A treatment for general depression, laziness, disturbances in the human circadian rhythm and sleep disorders.
– It increases the body’s immunity and resistance to diseases in general, perhaps thanks to what it increases the secretion of internal interferon.
– Increases vitality and freshness of the skin, prevents the appearance of wrinkles, and removes old wrinkles by oral administration and topical application.
– It prevents and reverses the fibrous transformation mechanism that occurs with age, especially prostatic fibrosis.
– A treatment for cases of impaired fertility in men and women alike, as it raises the percentage of free hormones in the blood for both
– Cessation of osteoporosis and week bone absorption of calcium.
– Relieves disorders of menopausal syndrome (such as feeling hot, feeling tired, restless and depressed.
– Tonic for muscles and helps to get bigger muscles.
– It relieves degenerative joint pain (rheumatism) by generally taking it and applying it topically, as it relieves nerve pain resulting from inflammation and a herniated cartilaginous disc and pain of compression of the nerve root.
– Resists symptoms of aging and the accompanying bad mood, constipation, cold feeling and fatigue.
– Corrector for appetite disorders, whether excess weight or obesity and help during convalescence periods of various diseases.
In short, the royal jelly is – with a secret of its own – the elixir of youth
Adding “ginkgo biloba”, which is called “the herb of intelligence”.
Ginkgo is considered a powerful antioxidant, as it is anti-asthma, spasticity and inflammation, and it is known for its ability to stimulate blood circulation and improve blood circulation. And the roses of blood loaded with oxygen and food For the heart, brain and all other parts of the body, which helps to focus, improve memory performance, mental and physical functions in general, and prevent heart disease, strokes, strokes, and Alzheimer’s disease, and this herb can affect insulin secretion in a way that lowers the level of sugar in the blood. Ginkgo is the best-selling herbal medicine in France and Germany, with millions of people taking it daily. The luxurious sidr honey extracted from the nectar of Ziziphus tree, which is distinguished by its unique health and therapeutic properties, and the ginseng plant has been used for more than 7000 years as a natural stimulant and improves cognitive functions and overall physical performance, and to strengthen the immune system and recover from anxiety and stress.
Ginkgo biloba extract & powder
- Improving mental health by strengthening memory, which is useful in the treatment of Alzheimer’s, improving the performance of daily tasks and social behavior, and alleviating anxiety and depression
- Beneficial for the eye Contains antioxidants that improve blood flow, reducing the deterioration of the health of the retina and protecting against high eye pressure
- Treatment of blood flow problems such as: thrombophlebitis, Raynaud’s phenomenon, and peripheral arterial disease.
- Other benefits
Possible ginkgo biloba benefits include:
• Treatment of high blood pressure.
• Treatment of insulin resistance.
• Treatment of erectile dysfunction.
• Tinnitus treatment.
• Treatment of multiple sclerosis.