In addition to Chocolate Benefits:
Rich in iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, selenium and antioxidants that expand blood vessels and lower blood pressure. It protects against thrombosis, vasculitis, cancer and sunburn. It stimulates the kidney and heart functions and reduces harmful fats in the blood. Chocolate also contains caffeine and theobromine, which stimulate activity and improve mood and cognitive brain function, especially in the elderly, and their verbal fluency also improves.
We enrich Chocolate with Korean red ginseng for its benefits as it is the Fuel of youth, energy and vitality
Definition of ginseng
Ginseng, or in Chinese language, “ginseng” is a perennial plant with leaves and roots that grows in China, Japan, Korea, Siberia and America. It needs moist places far from sunlight. Using roots, after cleaning them, or in the form of a powder to spray on foods or in the form of capsules.
Ginseng is known as the “magic plant” by the Chinese, and it has been in use for more than 7000 years. It is considered one of the most important popular drugs in Asia due to the belief of the population there that it has the ability to cure a large number of diseases. And the roots of the ginseng plant are the part used in it, as the researchers confirm that those roots have the ability to stimulate the secretion of some vital hormones in the human body, which leads to an increase in its efficiency and an increase in its mental and sexual effort.
It is scientifically known that ginseng extract increases physical fitness and body vitality, and ginseng is used to strengthen the immune system and to recover from symptoms of anxiety and stress. Besides it is used as a natural stimulant to help get rid of impotence and increase sperm count and vitality in men.
Benefits of red Korean ginseng extract:
- It stimulates the adrenal gland, which helps the body withstand sudden or continuous stress and trauma and helps it cope with it, as it improves mood and treats some cases of depression.
- To reduce blood sugar levels and treat type 2 diabetes patients.
- To increase the number of sperms – and to improve semen quality in men.
- For impotence, to improve sexual performance and to improve erection. It is also used to delay premature ejaculation or treat premature ejaculation.
- To improve memory and increase concentration dramatically.
- To increase strength and activity in athletes, it provides the body with energy and vitality, helping it to resist fatigue during exercises and sports competitions.
- For the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases – and to strengthen the heart muscle and prevent the formation of clots in the blood.
- As an appetite stimulant for those suffering from a lack of appetite and for those suffering from anorexia .
- For the treatment of disorders and some diseases of the digestive system, as it strengthens the digestive system and improves the body’s metabolism. It is also preferred for indigestion – and malabsorption -, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea and Crohn’s disease.
More benefits of using Korean ginseng extract:
- For insomnia , chronic fatigue syndrome, headache, and anxiety
- To stimulate blood circulation in the body and limbs.
- As anti-aging. Red ginseng increases collagen production in the body, so it tightens the skin, softens it and makes it look good. It is also rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, so it works to purify the skin and supply it with fluids.
- Taking ginseng regularly treats some skin diseases such as acne, eczema – and rough skin.
- To strengthen the body’s immunity and help balance the work of different body parts.
- It is recommended to take the product in conjunction with chemotherapy, as several studies have shown that taking Korean ginseng – the soul of the earth, along with chemotherapy makes the treatment more effective in overcoming cancer cells.
- For the treatment of prostatitis – and infections of the reproductive system in men.
- To relieve symptoms which coincide with menopause – such as: disorientation, hot flushes, vaginal dryness, general weakness and fatigue.
- To support the respiratory system in general and treat some diseases of the respiratory system, such as: bronchitis -, cold, disease or so-called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, atopic cough and lung fibrosis. It is also an expectorant.
- To raise the level of hemoglobin in the blood to treat anemia after surgery, after childbirth or after losing a lot of blood.
- Raise the level of good cholesterol in the blood.
- For the treatment of hypo functioning thyroid gland – (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs).
- For young people during the exam period, it helps alleviate various psychological pressures.
- For the treatment of multiple sclerosis disease.
- For gout, or so-called Kings disease
- Red ginseng is anti-inflammatory and anti-viral.
- For the treatment of low blood pressure.
- To help the liver perform its functions.
- To strengthen the nervous system and kidneys.