What is ginseng honey?
Ginseng honey is at the forefront of the most important types of honey because it contains multiple ingredients, each of which represents a great nutritional and health value, in addition to the long experience characterized by the miracle of healing with regard to the accuracy of formulating those effective mixes that combine Sidr mountain honey and ginseng with other ingredients that bring the company the finest types. To mix honey and ginseng in scientifically studied quantities and ratios in order to achieve the goal of its use and to achieve the maximum possible benefit from its various and integrated benefits and characteristics.
Health benefits :
- Fertilization and increase the strengthen of ovaries
- Gives the body energy and vitality.
- Strengthens the heart muscle – improves memory.
- Ginseng plant boosts the reproductive system for both men and women.
- Ginseng plant helps regulate and boost the secretion of the vital hormone, testosterone that control the sexual desire in both men and women.
- Improves mood, which increases the efficiency and vitality of sexual activity.
- Useful for diabetics, and those suffering from infertility and lack of energy.
The ginseng honey mix contains beneficial healthy ingredients, as follows:
2- Royal jelly, which is related to the rejuvenation of cells, increase their vitality and resist the effects and signs of aging and cases of impaired fertility in men and women alike. Royal jelly benefits summarized as:
Regulating blood sugar and gland functions, for cardiovascular health, improving fertility and relieving menopausal symptoms, strengthening memory, relieving depression, combating signs of skin aging, strengthening the immune system, rich in nutrients and treating anemia
3 – Propolis, which is called in Arabic the propolis of bee gum, is the truly amazing substance in the beehive, where propolis works as an anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and immune booster, and it also removes unwanted breath odor.Benefits of Propolis (Propolis):
• A strong antioxidant that protects the body from diseases, strengthens the immune system, and is anti-microbial and anti-tumor.
• Helps speed healing of wounds and burns.
• Anti-inflammatory, reduces the formation of blood clots
4- The black seed, which is known as the cumin seed, is rich in vitamins, minerals, plant proteins, essential fatty acids and natural antioxidants, as well as being at the top of the natural sexual stimulants for herbalists from ancient times.
5 – Palm pollen dust, which modern medical research has proven to be at the forefront of tonic for the body as it helps to increase sperm count in men and ovulation in women, eliminates stress, and works to remove harmful cholesterol from the blood and get rid of excess fat,
6- Horse radish seeds works to increase sexual desire and improve sexual performance.
7- Musli or “marital happiness herb”, which is mainly included in the composition of nutritional and sexual tonics that help improve general health and treat impotence for men and women, and improve the chances of pregnancy.
8- ginseng powder: the researchers confirm that those roots have the ability to stimulate the secretion of some vital hormones in the human body, which leads to an increase in its efficiency and an increase in its mental and sexual effort and boosting reproductive health and activity.
Uses of ginseng for women:
Ginseng is known for its wonderful and beneficial uses for women. It is used to treat ovulation problems or low sexual desire, as well as to get rid of menopause symptoms.
Medicinal benefits of ginseng
- A memory booster and helps increase focus like caffeine, but without side effects such as high blood pressure or negative effects on the nervous system.
- The body gives extra energy because it contains steroids, which give an extra boost of energy and activity.
- Creams can be used to resist wrinkles and maintain the freshness of the skin.
- It strengthens the immune system and weakens the viruses that attack the body.
- It contains compound which helps to improve sexual performance, as it strengthens the sexual desire.
- Ginseng is useful in the treatment of diabetes and obesity, in addition to being considered a good anti-cancer and improver of cognitive functions and physical performance.
9- Ganoderma stimulation for sexual desire and reproductive system
Ganoderma (reishi mushroom)
And its benefits: It repairs and revives damaged cells in the body, rejuvenates and purifies the skin, helps treat and heal wounds, and treats viral skin diseases. It limits the hormonal changes that occur with age and the problems that cause it, such as an enlarged prostate and breast cancer, and maintains hormonal balance
It rids the blood of cholesterol, strengthens the blood circulation that protects the heart ,contains antioxidants that increase the effectiveness of the immune system in the body and has a calming effect on anxiety and depression that helps sleep
10 – Agroup of nuts for improvement of taste and providing nutritional supports as it contains isoflavones that increase fertility, vitamines and omega fatty acids