A package includes : Ginseng plus honey – Umaraa Yemeny honey Hadramy – Kuwaiti Sider honey – Propolis capsules – Royal jelly capsules
Ginseng Plus Honey with Herbal Extracts and Ginkgo Biloba (High Concentration, Fast Acting)
Ginseng honey plus mixture:
- Royal Jelly, which is related to the rejuvenation of cells, increasing their vitality, and resisting the effects and signs of aging and cases of infertility in men and women
- Yemeni Sidr Honey boosting reproductive & general health
- Ganoderma maintains hormonal balance.Besides stimulation for sexual desire and reproductive system
- Propolis, which works as an anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and an immune booster. It also removes unwanted mouth odor.
- The black seed is rich in vitamins, minerals, plant proteins, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and natural aphrodisiacs
- Palm pollen as a tonic for the body, sperm and ovulation in women and works to remove cholesterol from the blood
- Tongkat Ali, known as the Asian Viagra, which works to increase sexual desire, improve sexual performance
- Ginseng powder contains steroids, which give an extra boost of energy and activity.
- Musli has nutritional and sexual tonics treat impotence and improve the chances of pregnancy.
- A variety of nuts characterized by high nutritional value, which gives the ginseng honey mixture a wonderful taste.
- Ginkgo biloba is a mental and sexual tonic, an antioxidant and treats erectile dysfunction
Umaraa Yemeny honey Hadramy
It is the blond honey extracted from Sidr trees and thistles scattered in the valleys of Hadhramaut in Yemen
It is one of the most distinguished types of honey in the world in its therapeutic properties because it contains a high percentage of antioxidants compared to other types of honey, and its electrical conductivity is higher, reaching 0.8 units, and this is evidence of the presence of minerals in it significantly, as well as its pH is higher than other honeys and approaches tie case,
And its benefits:
- Strengthening the nervous system, very useful for insomnia and migraines
- Calms the irritable bowel and expels gases
- Relieves acidity and ulcers of the duodenum and stomach, useful for asthma, allergies and arthritis.
- Helps heal superficial wounds and burns.
- Nourishing for patients with anemia and strengthens the heart.
- Useful for pregnant women and nutritious for them and the fetus and helped in its growth.
- It is used in the elimination of many diseases: activates the immune system and is useful for infectious diseases of the chest and stomach
- To activate reproductive organs, sexual tonic and to strengthen bones
KUWAITI SIDER HONEY
In Kuwait, Sidr trees are abundant in residential and wild areas.
Honey is produced from it in the months of October and November, and its honey is characterized by the flavor of Sidr and a very excellent taste that is preferred by the people of Kuwait, especially in the treatment of allergic diseases, as well as Sidr honey wax for oral and sinus diseases by adding drops of bee gum (Proplis) over the wax gives excellent results.
– It is useful in treating anemia and activates the immune system in the body
– It is useful for the male and female reproductive system, as it increases fertility, stimulates sexual vitality and uterine contraction during childbirth
– Helps, prevent and treat from microbes, fungi and viruses
– Disinfectant for urinary system and get rid of incontinence
– It is useful for seasonal allergy like asthma and coughing
– Nourishes the body with important minerals and antioxidants
WHAT IS “PROPOLIS”?
Propolis is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from poplar and conifer tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources and blend it with wax flakes secreted from special glands found in their abdomens. Propolis is used to slickly line the interior of brood cells in preparation for the queen to lay eggs. It is also used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces in the hive. It is believed by many scientists that Propolis will be one of the medicinal marvels in the future as its therapeutic properties are now well established regarding the treatment of many diseases, in addition to its benefits of improving the vitality and beauty of skin and hair,
The benefits of propolis:
- A strong antioxidant that protects the body from the formation of free radicals in it to protect the body from diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, joint pain and all of the diseases of aging.
- Propolis and honey help speed healing of wounds and burns.
- It reduces the formation of blood clots by more than one mechanism, including that it has a blood-thinning effect.
- Tonic for immunity, anti-microbial, antiviral, and anti-tumor
- Anti-inflammatory, useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatic fever
- It resists liver cell damage, tooth decay and pain, and prevents bad breath
Dose : one capsule daily after a meal
Royal jelly capsule:
Secreted by worker bees and then fed directly to the queen and as a result of its unique effect, the queen gains the ability to lay eggs in huge quantities, as well as acquire a lifespan of up to 4 years compared to several weeks for the age of the worker bee.
Among the health and therapeutic benefits of royal jelly:
- It activates human cells that have the feature of hormonal secretion. It treats cases of infertility in men and women and relieves the symptoms of disorders that usually accompany menopause, such as feeling hot, feeling tired, chest tightness and depression.
- Enhances the body’s immunity and resistance to diseases in general
- It prevents the appearance of wrinkles, and removes wrinkles by taking it orally or using it topically,
- Prevents fibrosis that occurs with age, especially prostate fibrosis, and lowers blood cholesterol,
- Contrasting cases of osteoporosis, strengthening muscles, relieving joint pain (rheumatism), resisting the symptoms of aging and the accompanying bad mood, fatigue and appetite disorders