Apackage includes : Propolis honey – Mountain Sider honey with royal jelly – Black seed honey – Palastinian olive oil
Sider honey with propolis
Natural Honey inherit with Propolis
The high nutritional value, health benefits and therapeutic qualities of the different types of honey are well known for everybody. Such wonderful qualities are reinforced more and more through adding some natural elements to honey, such as ginseng, cumin (black seed), palm pollen, musli and other health boosting herbal elements, or through mixing honey with some other bees products, such as royal jelly and Propolis“bee glue”.
This product of mountain Sidr Honey has enforced benefits through adding propolis to it because it contains a high percentage of active ingredients (flavonoid) that most benefits of propolis belong to it.
Definition of Sider honey:
Luxury natural honey extracted by bees from the jujube nectar (jujube plant) derived from the acanthoid subfamily that grows in arid mountains in the Arabian Peninsula and and the surrounding areas. This honey is known by its high nutritional characteristics and it is requested by the citizens of these regions because of its multiple particularities and they used to offer it in the ancient time as gifts for kings and leaders as a sign of love and respect.
Benefits of Sider honey:
• Strengthening the nerve system, beneficial for Insomnia, migraines.
• -Stop formation of gases in Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
• – Heal ulcers of duodenum and stomach
• and removes excess acidity.
• Relive asthma, allergy and arthritis.
• Used on surface wounds and burns
• Very Nutritious for anemia and strengthens heart.
• Useful for pregnant women and Nutritious for fetus.
• It can be dripped in for eye diseases after being diluted in distilled water.
WHAT IS “PROPOLIS”?
Propolis is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from poplar and conifer tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources and blend it with wax flakes secreted from special glands found in their abdomens. Propolis is used to slickly line the interior of brood cells in preparation for the queen to lay eggs. It is also used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces in the hive. It is believed by many scientists that Propolis will be one of the medicinal marvels in the future as its therapeutic properties are now well established regarding the treatment of many diseases, in addition to its benefits of improving the vitality and beauty of skin and hair, making it a special requirement for all women. The best kind of Propolis is the green and brown Propolis.
COMPOSITION OF PROPOLIS
Typical Propolis consists approximately of 55 percent resinous compounds and balsam, 30 percent beeswax, 10 percent ethereal and aromatic oils, and 5 percent bee pollen, as well as some vitamins, amino acids, and minerals beneficial to the body such as calcium, sodium, vanadium and silicates, etc. Propolis composition may vary depending on the botanical and geographical source. It is quite interesting that Propolis does not lose its curative properties and effect, even after five years, but it is always advisable to use fresh Propolis for better effectiveness.
PROPOLIS HONEY MEDICINAL PROPERTIES
Propolis Honey is characterized by the perfect integration of honey with Propolis, which gives us the wonderful benefits of both in a manner that allows Propolis to preserve honey fresh for a long time and add its preventive and curative properties. Research shows that it offers antiseptic, antibiotic, antibacterial, antifungal, and even antiviral properties. Propolis, Nature’s Premiere Preventive, is now believed to:
- Be a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals which lead to many chronic diseases such as arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, joint pains and unhealthy ageing.
- Be useful in cases of convalescence and reduce the diseases of aging.
- Be antimicrobial, so it is useful in cases of microbial infection (bacterial, fungal, viral), where it inhibits the activity and growth of many of these microbes, and also enforce the effect of antibiotics.
- Be anti-inflammatory make it useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatic fever as it has a similar effect to aspirin.
- Help in cases of liver diseases as it resists liver cells damage and helps them to function.
- Be anti-tumor that enhances the capacity of the immune system and urges it to produce killer immune cells which would destroy the cancer cells.
- Be used to suppress most of the infections in the body in a safe way as it has no side effects.
- Help to speed up healing of wounds and burns without being subject to complications or defective healing.
- Reduce formation of blood clots with more than one mechanism as it has a blood thinner effects.
- Boost immunity, protect nervous tissue
- Help in the treatment of diabetes.
- Ease the pain of arthritis, rheumatism and hemorrhoids.
- Assist in protecting against atherosclerosis, chronic diseases and rheumatism.
- Stop tooth decay and pain.
- Eliminate unwanted smell of the mouth, and has other medicinal uses.
Mountain Sider honey with royal jelly:
Mountain Sidr honey
It is a luxurious natural honey extracted from the nectar of Sidr (Canary tree) that grows in the mountains and arid deserts of the Arabian Peninsula and its outskirts, such as Yemen and the Sultanate of Oman. It helps to strengthen the nervous system and expel gases, in addition to being a treatment for irritable bowel syndrome, stomach and duodenal ulcers, asthma, allergies, gout, joint pain, removes excess acidity, cleanses and helps heal wounds and burns, and it is a tonic for the heart and treats insomnia, migraine headaches and anemia, as well as being useful for pregnant women and helps on feeding the fetus.
Secreted by worker bees and then fed directly to the queen and as a result of its unique effect, the queen gains the ability to lay eggs in huge quantities, as well as acquire a lifespan of up to 4 years compared to several weeks for the age of the worker bee.
Among the health and therapeutic benefits of royal jelly:
- It activates human cells that have the feature of hormonal secretion. It treats cases of infertility in men and women and relieves the symptoms of disorders that usually accompany menopause, such as feeling hot, feeling tired, chest tightness and depression.
- Enhances the body’s immunity and resistance to diseases in general
- It prevents the appearance of wrinkles, and removes wrinkles by taking it orally or using it topically,
- Prevents fibrosis that occurs with age, especially prostate fibrosis, and lowers blood cholesterol,
- Contrasting cases of osteoporosis, strengthening muscles, relieving joint pain (rheumatism), resisting the symptoms of aging and the accompanying bad mood, fatigue and appetite disorders
Black seed honey
Nigella Seed Honey is a natural honey in which the scent and flavor of Nigella Seed can be clearly detected. It is produced by bees from the nectar of Nigella Seed, Not mixed with its powder.This honey has all the properties of this wonder plant long known for its benefits. Pure Natural Honey extracted by bees from black cumin flower. Free from black cumin powder. It contains all the good qualities & benefits of black cumin.
- For chest and coughing troubles
- Strengthens the heart
- Purifies the blood
- Stimulates the liver
- useful for nausea, and purifies the urinary tract
- Acts as diuretic
- Very useful for cases of congested bladder
- Fragments renal stones
Palastinian extra virgin olive oil
Palestinian Extra virgin olive oil made from unrefined, cold-pressed olives. Tested & certified as being of superior quality from the Plant Council for quality as it has a peroxide value of 12 and free oleic acid 0.8%.
- Contained strong antioxidants and monounsaturated fat, maintains normal blood clotting and cholesterol levels. so, protect from heart disease.
- Balance insulin and glucose levels in blood
- Improve memory and brain functions.
- Lowers blood pressure and Boost immunity.
- Helps alleviate rheumatoid arthritis
- Feeding lactating mothers with it provide their babies with linoleic acid needed for brain & nerve development
- Counteract heavy metal poisoning due to pollution of food and environment