GINGER HONEY FROM MUJEZA
While doing its best to develop its products and innovate new ones to be added to its high-end, super quality range of products, Mujezat Al-Shifa company is pleased to offer its customers its latest innovation, the “Ginger Honey” which contains a selection of the finest components with the maximum nutritional and healthy value.
Ginger Health Benefits
- Ginger has long been known as a very healthy food as it offers numerous health benefits demonstrated both historically and scientifically. For over two thousand years Chinese Medicine has recommended ginger to treat a number of health problems including:
- Abdominal bloating, coughing, vomiting, diarrhea, and rheumatism.
- Ginger is also used in the Ayurvedic and Tibetan systems of medicine for the treatment of inflammatory joint diseases such as arthritis, rheumatism and a variety of other conditions.
- Ginger has also been used in connection with minor gastrointestinal problems such as gas or heartburn.
- In addition, ginger is a good source of potassium, magnesium, copper, manganese and vitamin B6, thus it is thought to have immune boosting effects.
- Modern scientific research has revealed that ginger possesses numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds, and direct anti-inflammatory effects.
- It has anti-cancer properties and is recognized as healthy by both modern and ancient systems of medicine.
Ginger and Honey Mixture
As in all our products, the new rich blend “Ginger Honey” is accurately composed to achieve the fullest possible benefit of its integrated components characterized by strong rapid and highly concentrated effects. In addition to the superb value of the natural honey, the new blend enjoys the perfect healthy and therapeutic properties of ginger extract. Both honey and ginger have their individual health benefits and antioxidant properties, thus their combination provides an exceptional additional healthy and therapeutic value. Further, honey is an excellent medium for transmitting the benefits of herbs such as ginger to the body. The health benefits of the mixture of honey and ginger include treating respiratory problems (cough, cold, sore throat, Flu, and runny nose), asthma, indigestion, ovarian and colon cancers, morning sickness. Ginger honey also reduces pain and inflammation, and provides migraine and menstrual cramp relief. it also reduces incidence of diabetic nephropathy (kidney damage).