Oats biscuits with Cress
Benefits of oats :
1- It stimulates energy production processes in the body because it is rich in vitamin B and dietary fiber from complex carbohydrates, which helps to regularize blood sugar levels and increase the feeling of satiety for a long time, which prevents obesity.
2- It protects against type 2 diabetes, as it has a low glycemic index (the index of raising blood sugar by a certain food), because stomach empties it so slowly that reduces blood sugar and improves the response of the body’s cells to insulin.
3- Reduces blood cholesterol because it is rich in dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals important for regulating heart function and coronary artery health.
4- It protects against childhood asthma.
5- Rich in essential nutrients such as:
Complex carbohydrates that prevent constipation and improve kidney function for patients with kidney failure – special plant proteins that reduce depression – unsaturated fats – magnesium that protects against high blood pressure – zinc, which gives immunity against influenza and coughing – iron for blood strength – phosphorus and calcium for bone and joint health – many Vitamins
Biscuits baked with Cress For its Benefits
• Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, which enhances body’s immune system, thus resisting colds and bronchitis, and preventing degenerative diseases and carcinogenic genetic mutations.
• Maintains the health of the liver, and prevents fibrosis.
• Helps in strengthening the bones, and speeding recovery from fractures.
• Regulates the level of sugar in the blood, and helps reduce high blood pressure.
• Cress seeds contributes in regulation of the menstrual cycle in women.
• Stimulates milk production in nursing mothers.
• Appetizing, and treats the problem of thinness and malnutrition
• Soothes digestive and intestinal disorders and helps disinfection of them.
• Tonic for hormones and contains vitamin E, which enhances the reproductive health functions of both sexes.
• Rich in iron and folic acid, which increases red blood cell production.
• Helps prevent hair loss.
• Rich in Vitamin A, which improves eye health.