Whole grain oat biscuits and semolina
Contains oats, Ispagul and semolina, rich in vitamins and fibers, which get rid of the bowel of constipation and accumulation of wastes and fats in the intestine, so that reduces harmful blood lipids. It is also rich in whole grains such as almonds, pumpkin seeds, and peanuts, all of which are rich in proteins and vitamins especially vitamin B complex. It is also rich in minerals such as iron to strengthen the blood – calcium to strengthen bones and teeth – fatty acids important for heart and brain health such as omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9, and it helps in stimulating physical and mental activity. This biscuit is distinguished by the various types of food rich in fibers that make gastric emptying slow, which gives a feeling of fullness and satiety and helps in weight loss.
Note: This product contains gluten and although it is a useful nutrient with its fiber benefits, some people are allergic to it and it causes intestinal disturbance.
A biscuit baked with a wonderful mixture of nutritious fibers and grains that promotes health, in addition to its sweetness with jaggery and Sidr honey, with its rich benefits
It’s rich in protein, fiber, and B vitamins and may support weight loss, heart health, and digestion. Most people can enjoy semolina with no issue, but a small percentage of the population may not tolerate it due to its gluten or wheat content. If you can tolerate it, try adding semolina to your diet.
Health Benefits of Semolina Flour
- Help in Managing Diabetes. Semolina is a great substitute for diabetic individuals with low gluten intolerance. …
- Helps in Weight Management. …
- Helps Maintain a Balanced Diet. …
- Boosts Immune Response. …
- Controls Cholesterol Level. …
- Improves Digestive Health. …
- Helps Fight Aging.
Benefits of oats as a daily meal:
1- It stimulates energy production processes in the body because it is rich in vitamin B and dietary fiber from complex carbohydrates, which helps to regularize blood sugar levels and increase the feeling of satiety for a long time, which prevents obesity.
2- It protects against type 2 diabetes, as it has a low glycemic index (the index of raising blood sugar by a certain food), because stomach empties it so slowly that reduces blood sugar and improves the response of the body’s cells to insulin.
3- Reduces blood cholesterol because it is rich in dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals important for regulating heart function and coronary artery health.
4- Rich in essential nutrients such as:
Complex carbohydrates that prevent constipation and improve kidney function for patients with kidney failure – special plant proteins that reduce depression – unsaturated fats – magnesium that protects against high blood pressure – zinc, which gives immunity against influenza and coughing – iron for blood strength – phosphorus and calcium for bone and joint health – many Vitamins
5- It protects against childhood asthma.
Benefits of sweetening the biscuits with Sidr honey: The benefits of biscuits are enhanced by the great benefits of honey to promote general health .
It is also sweetened with jaggery that has low glycemic index, enforce the heart, protect from inflammations and activate metabolism.
Benefits of whole grains:it contains beanut seeds, sesame seeds,pumpkin seeds, almond and flax seeds rich in plant proteins, vitamins, important minerals and essential fatty acids omega3 ,6 and 9, all increase the nutritional value of biscuits, protect from diseases, inflammations and provide feeling of satiations.
WHAT IS MUJEZA FIBRE?
Crust or the shell of the Ispagol plant, which is known scientifically as plantago ovata. The shell is separated from Ispagol seeds by sifting it. Natural source of non-starch carbohydrate fibers characterized by their instant dissolving., important for bowel and general health
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS:
– Useful in morbid obesity cases as it acts like a sponge in the alimentary tract absorbing excess cholesterol, harmful lipids, and some toxic materials and heavy metals with water then discharges them with wastes outside the bowel, thus protecting against arteriosclerosis and blood pressure diseases.
– Decreases bile salts in the intestines, which in turn reduces the incidence of colon cancer.
– Helps decrease the absorption of glucose into the blood, and in turn decreases the levels blood sugar.
– Facilitates bowel movements, as waste moves easier within the intestinal walls after mixing with the plant. Thus, it regulates the colon movement, reduces pain, spasms and flatulence.
– Repels stomach gases and reduces constipation.
– Relieves stomach pain of peptic ulcers due to its soothing effect. It also relieves heart burns and sensitivity of stomach.
– Helps treat intestinal amoebiasis, ulcers, and the colo-anal disorders, in addition to being a laxative, which facilitates defecation in the patients with hemorrhoids.
– Helps reduce the symptoms of laziness and sluggishness because it absorbs exhausting alkaline materials from the stomach, giving a sensation of calmness and comfort.
– Has cooling characteristics, so it can be used to relieve sever thirst.
VERY USEFUL IN SLIMMING THROUGH MORE THAN ONE MECHANISM
– They swell when contact with water or digestive secretions in the stomach Consisting a gel like material.
– This gel is un-absorbable so naturally give a sense of satiety and curb appetite.
– This gel reduces the speed of absorption of other foods that cause delayed emptiness of intestine giving the sense of fullness.