Belgian chocolate with turmeric and cinnamon
Chocolate is rich in iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, selenium and antioxidants that expand blood vessels and lower blood pressure. It prevents blood clots, vasculitis, cancer and sunburn. It stimulates the functions of the kidneys and heart and reduces harmful fats in the blood. Chocolate also contains caffeine and theobromine, which stimulate activity and improve mood and cognitive brain functions, especially in the elderly, and improve their verbal fluency.
Adding turmeric and cinnamon to the chocolate enhances the flavor of the chocolate and adds their health benefits to the sense of enjoyment from the unique taste.
Benefits of turmeric and cinnamon for general health:
• Useful in relieving the pain of cold, cough and chest flu, and cleans the sinuses.
• Improves indigestion, nausea and colic, strengthens the stomach and removes stomach ulcers.
• It is useful in the treatment of satiety and activates the intestines and flatulence.
• Maintains human strength and vitality and delays signs of aging.
• It lowers cholesterol in the blood and fights atherosclerosis. It is useful in neurological diseases.
• Strengthens immunity, strengthens white cells in the blood, activates blood circulation, and purifies the blood
• Reduces the percentage of body fat, gives a feeling of satiety and helps in losing weight
• It fights parasites that are found in the intestines.
• If turmeric is used frequently, the risk of colon cancer is reduced.
• Turmeric helps reduce the pain associated with arthritis and is useful in cases of gout
• Turmeric supports liver cells, and helps it secrete digestive enzymes that break down carbohydrates and fats