WHITE MOUNTAIN HONEY VIP
What is white mountain honey?
The whitest honey in the world and it got the first number in the honey competition at the Honey Festival in Moscow in 2015, with the presence of representatives of Mujezat Al-Shifa Company.
What distinguishes this type of honey?
This bright white honey, creamy in consistency, delicious taste and light in taste, has become famous around the world recently in the name of royal honey with its beautiful color and its benefits for supplying the body with vitality. The bees produce it from the nectar of the flowers called Onobrychis ( Anbrees( flower that is spread in the mountains in central Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan in Central Asia.
This type of honey, according to tests in the Mujeza laboratory, is characterized by high specifications and complete enzymes according to international standards for honey components and is also distinguished by not being subjected to heat and heat due to its creamy texture and cold location.
White honey health and therapeutic benefits:
- The ability to treat some diseases, as it is considered a powerful antioxidant as white honey contains chemical flavonoids and phenolic chemical compounds that are characterized by their ability to fight oxidation caused by the presence of free radicals, so white honey fights oxidation by fighting free radicals in the body that may lead to the occurrence of Many diseases, including cancer and premature aging of the skin and body systems.
- It contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory compounds that help get rid of and reduce respiratory problems such as sore throat and cough by eating white honey, where it was popular in the past in alternative medicine to use white honey as one of the treatments for sore throat, and white honey also helps in treating cough by mixing a spoon of white honey with a cup of warm tea and drink it on an empty stomach.
- The antimicrobials in white honey also help get rid of digestive problems for thousands of years. White honey has been known as a treatment for some digestive problems such as colic, diarrhea and stomach ulcers.
- Healing and aiding wound healing, and healing of burns One of the very common benefits of white honey is to put it on burns or wounds to help heal them because it contains antioxidants. White honey can also be used as an antiseptic because of its ability to kill bacteria and fungi.
- Activate the synthesis of immune cells in the body
- It contains nutrients and vitamins that nourish the cells of the nervous system and brain, which strengthens memory and benefits students and the elderly
- Rich in dietary minerals such as calcium, phosphorous and vitamin C, which strengthen bones and joints
- It contains antioxidants that are useful for preventing cancer and skin wrinkles.
- It strengthens immunity because it contains natural antibiotics.
- Useful for cough and pharyngeal congestion.
- Useful for indigestion.
- Strengthens bones and joints.
- Strengthens memory, which makes it useful for students and the elderly.
- Excellent for athletes, especially before a big effort