Peanut butter is made by grinding peanuts, so that it and the nuts group contain a group of nutrients important for the health of the body, including plant proteins that contribute to building muscle mass and organic compounds similar to hormones that contribute to weight gain.
These grains also contain essential fatty acids that support the health of the heart and arteries, activate the work of the body’s glands, protect against infections and raise immunity.
Add to that the rich content of these grains of important vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium, zinc and calcium
Mixing Beanut butter with Sider honey to maximize their benefits that provided by honey include:
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Increases physical and mental activity
- Fights fatigue.
- The perfect nutrient during convalescence and a potency agent.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Works on stimulating glands
- Prevents modern day ailments especially diabetes
- Reduces coughing
- Useful for infertility as it increases fertility in both men and women
- Very helpful for liver and prostate diseases