GREEN BEE PROPOLIS DROPS
It is the resinous substance produced by bees after collecting plant sap that flows from the tops of buds and wounds of tree branches and other plant sources, then mixing it with saliva and enzymes from its stomach with beeswax and pollen
Propolis has a pungent taste and different colors of yellow, red, brown and green, which is the finest type of propolis produced by bees from plants in the humid rainy tropics such as southeast Brazil
All the benefits for human health are due to the fact that Propolis contains active biological compounds such as phenols, flavonoids and terpenes, and it contains trace minerals and vitamins.
Although green propolis contains everything that all other types of propolis contain, but it is the best among them. Its quality is due to the fact that it contains more quantities of terpene compounds, which represent 23.4% of the composition and the most active types of flavonoids, the most important of which is cinnamic, which represents 26.6% of the composition. These compounds are the most powerful types of antioxidants and antimicrobials, especially for pneumonia, gums and tooth decay
The green Propolis has gained this feature from its botanical source from the medicinal plant Caris Dracion chiolifolia that grows in this region.
How to use:
Add drops (5-10) in water or juice (the juice is preferred to improve the taste) and drink.
Please note that the percentage of propolis (bee propolis) in Proposil honey is only about 4%, which is a reasonable percentage to support general health and increase the immunity of the average person.
It is preferred in therapeutic purposes, whether skin or internal diseases, such as stomach or duodenal ulcers, colitis, or otherwise, to obtain quick results, to use it in small doses every three hours for a period of three days.
In case of using concentrated propolis for therapeutic purpose, it is advisable not to continue using it for more than a month, but take a break for a month, then use it again for not more than a month , and so on
But for diluted propolis in the product named propolis honey, it is OK to use it occasionally. Also, it is possible to increase the concentration of propolis in honey by adding a dropper of Propolis to the same package of Propolis honey or other pure natural honey as needed and in accordance with the purpose.
In all cases it would not harm because it is just a food or a nutritional supplement and not a medicine, then take a spoonful of the mix in the morning and evening.
PROPOLIS MEDICINAL PROPERTIES
- Research shows that it offers antiseptic, antibiotic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral properties and more benefits:
- It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals which are behind many chronic diseases such as artery sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, joint pains and senility.
- It is useful in cases of convalescence and reduce the diseases of aging.
- It is anti-microbial, so it is useful in cases of microbial infection (bacterial, fungal, viral), where it inhibits the activity and growth of many of these microbes, and also stimulate the effect of antibiotics.
- It is anti-inflammatory, and this is useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatic fever as it has a similar effect to aspirin.
- Help in cases of liver diseases as it resists liver cells damage and helps them to function.
- It is anti-tumor that enhances the capacity of the immune system and urges it to produce anti-genes which would destroy the cancer cells.
- It is used to address most of the infections in the body in a safe way as it has no side effects.
- Help to speed up healing of wounds and burns without being subject to complications or defective healing.
- Reduce formation of blood clots with more than one mechanism as it has a blood diluting impact.
- Boost immunity, protect nervous tissue
- Help in the treatment of diabetes.
- Ease the pain of arthritis, rheumatism and hemorrhoids.
- Assist in protecting against atherosclerosis, chronic diseases and rheumatism.
- Stop tooth decay and pain.
- Eliminate unwanted smell of the mouth, and has other medicinal uses.