WHITE HONEY WITH BRAZILIAN GREEN PROPOLIS VIP
A product of a blend of white honey and propolis
It is a honey that the high mountains of Kyrgyzstan are famous for, especially Naryn province, the white honey region as it is called
It is a rich, rare, raw and extremely pure honey with a white color, a floral taste and aroma,bees extract the nectar of wildflowers such as the Onobrychis to produce it.
Honey is characterized by its high nutritional value because it contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and it is recommended to store white honey at low temperatures in order to preserve its nature.
Benefits of white honey
– The ability to treat some diseases, aid in wound healing, and heal burns.
– it is considered an antioxidant as white honey contains chemical flavonoids and chemical compounds phenol, which is characterized by its ability to fight oxidation resulting from the presence of free radicals, and white honey combats oxidation by fighting free radicals in the body that may lead to the occurrence of many diseases, including cancer.
-Getting rid of respiratory problems It is possible to reduce some respiratory problems such as sore throat and cough with white honey, as it was popular in ancient alternative medicine to use white honey as one of the treatments for sore throats. A cup of warm tea and drink it on an empty stomach
– Getting rid of digestive problems for thousands of years, white honey has been known as a treatment for some digestive problems, such as stomach discomfort, diarrhea and stomach ulcers.
– Healing of wounds is one of the very common benefits of white honey and placing it on burns or wounds to help them heal because it contains antioxidants.
– White honey can also be used as a disinfectant because of its ability to kill bacteria and fungi.
What is bee propolis:
The bees collect a special resin from the tops of trees of a dark color, then knead it with bee wax and add its own secretions to it, turning it into a material similar to mortar with which line the walls of its hive and the hexagonal cells in which it places its eggs and plugs any cracks on walls of the hive. This substance is called propolis or bee gum, and it is the right amazing substance in the beehive. The best type is green propolis. Because it contains a high percentage of the active substance (flavonoid), which is the source of most of the benefits of propolis.
propolis consists of:
55% colloidal substances and conditioner – 30% gum
10% ethereal oils – 5% pollen
And it may vary to some extent according to the botanical and geographical source and its benefits include:
- Propolis is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from the accumulation of free radicals in it, which is the hidden reason behind many chronic diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, joint pain, and most geriatric diseases
- Propolis and honey help to speed up healing of wounds and burns without being exposed to infection or defective healing.
- Propolis reduces the formation of blood clots by more than one mechanism, among which it has a blood-thinning effect.
- Tonic for immunity: Which makes it useful in cases of weak immunity and in cases of convalescence. also, it reduces cases of dementia as it protects the nerve tissue.
- Antimicrobial: Therefore, it is useful in cases of microbial infection (bacterial, fungal, viral) as it inhibits the activity and growth of many of these microbes and boosts the effect of antibiotics.
- Anti-inflammatory: This is why it is useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatic fever, as it has an effect similar to aspirin, as it is useful in cases of liver diseases as it resists damage to liver cells and helps them perform their functions.
- Anti-tumor: which is useful in cases of cancerous tumors, as it enhances the capabilities of the immune system and prompts it to secrete the anti-tumor agents that kills the cells affected by cancer.
- It is very useful for stomach ulcers and inflamed colon
- It is used to treat most infections in the body and is safe and has no side effects.
- Helps treat diabetes.
- Relieves joint pain, hemorrhoids and rheumatism.
- Helps prevent atherosclerosis, chronic diseases, and rheumatism.
- Stop tooth decay and its pain.
- Eliminates unwanted mouth odor
- And it has other indications