New From Mujeza Honey – Natural Raw Honey
From the hive to the bottle
Unheated- Unprocessed – Unfiltered
Acacia tortilis honey Scientific name: Acacia tortilis
Sumer tree from the acacia tree or twisted acacia, and sumer thaliha is one of the most famous types of thaliha in the Arabian Peninsula and it abounds in the foothills of the Tuwaiq mountain range, and there is a forest of Sumer Talh among the mountains of Aban. Bees collect pollen and nectar from the Sumer tree like the Sumer Tarabe trees. Research indicates that Omani dark Samar Jabali honey, also known as Abu Twaiq, is considered the best in terms of quality and benefits in Oman and is also found in Kuwait. It is usually light black in color and is available during the summer
- 1- It is rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, sodium, sugars, prebiotics, anti-oxidants and important amino acids, and contains many vitamins such as vitamins (A, B, C, D) and contains a number of enzymes such as amylase and invertase.
• It contributes to compensating the body with the energy that it loses during its day
• It increases the rate of hemoglobin in the blood and prevents anemia.
• Contributes to reducing osteoporosis and increasing bone strength because it contains calcium. It also builds and strengthens muscles in the body due to the presence of important amino acids in it.
- 2- Getting rid of and solving problems related to the digestive system, and works to cleanse the stomach and intestines of microbes and rid them of bloating or constipation. It is easily digested, quickly absorbed, and reaches the blood directly
3- It contains a very high amount of glucose oxidase, which is the enzyme responsible for its activity as a natural antibiotic that is useful for controlling inflammation of the stomach and sinuses and is effective as a treatment for bad sores, infections, wounds, coughs and sore throats due to a respiratory infection.
4- Protects the heart and blood circulation, as it contains a large proportion of glucose, so it increases the strength of the heart muscle,
Reduces the risk of coronary artery and heart spasms. It maintains the normal level of blood pressure in the body
5- Samar honey protects the teeth from decay, protects the gums and maintains dental health.
6- Useful for diabetes due to its very low sucrose content and high fructose level.
7- Contains anti-inflammatory compounds that are useful in arthritis, allergies and asthma
8- It contains powerful antioxidants that activate the body’s immune systems, fight cancer and delay aging
9- Nourishes the liver and activates it to get rid of toxins, control fats in the blood and get rid of harmful cholesterol
10- Helps with natural relaxation, as it helps relieve insomnia. Moreover, it can reduce anxiety and depression and relieve migraines.
11- It activates reproductive health and strengthens the reproductive organs, especially in men12- Samar honey helps improve kidney function and flushes toxins out of the body.