WILD ACACIA HONEY
New From Mujeza Honey – Natural Raw Honey
From the hive to the bottle
Unheated- Unprocessed – Unfiltered
Wild acacia honey is the honey produced by bees from the nectar of the acacia tree flowers. The color of this honey is a dark reddish brownish color and has a distinctive and pungent aroma and flavor. The popularity of this type of honey is increasing for its nutritional, healthy, therapeutic value, and delicious taste.
It is widespread in the plains and valleys and has thorny trees spread all over the Arabian Peninsula. These trees are of great importance as they are considered one of the most important sources of food for bees and honey production. There are about twenty varieties of these trees in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Yemen, including Najdi Talh, Iraqi Talh, and Talah. Salam, Talh Al-Samar, Abyssinian Talh, Talh Al-Hasak, Talh Compobitla, Talh Al-Taweel, Talha Atbaika, Talha Al-Sinnari, Al-Thalah Al-Zahi, Asali Talha, Asiri Talha, Nubian Talha, and Talh Siyal.
Talh trees belong to the legume family that produce gum that is used as remedy for many diseases, also used in the pharmaceutical industry.
Benefits of wild acacia honey:
- Stimulates the pancreas, and regulates blood sugar, especially for diabetics.
- It works as a stimulant and tonic for the blood circulation. It increases body strength, and is a natural energizer.
- It treats anorexia and anemia because it is rich in minerals.
- It improves the general condition and delays the symptoms of aging.
- Tonic and effective sexual stimulant, especially for men as it increases blood flow in the male genital organ.
- It strengthens the heart and help with treatments for angina pectoris.
- Help with treatments of diseases of the respiratory system including lungs.
- Help with treatments of the stomach germ that causes stomach inflammation and ulcers.
- Prevents gastro-esophageal reflux and heartburn.
- It reduces constipation during pregnancy, alleviates and regulates menstrual pain, and prevents preeclampsia.
- It strengthens the woman at birth and stimulates the contractions of the uterus.
- Nutritious for pregnant woman and fetus, and it is beneficial for breastfeed babies whose mothers eat this honey.
- Help with treatments of colitis, reduces irritable bowel syndrome, and prevents colon irritation.
- The presence of antioxidant elements in honey prevents the emergence and spread of cancer cells.
- It increases the strength of immunity in the body. It treats indigestion and stimulates the intestine.
- It prevents diarrhea and resists bacteria and worms in the intestine.
- Fructose and the mineral selenium in it stimulate and strengthen the liver, especially during hepatitis.
- Alleviates regular and migraine headaches, and reduces psychological tension, anxiety, and depression.
- It strengthens the bladder and Help with treatments of infections of the kidneys and urinary tracts and burning urine.